...looked to the right of this here blog? Yeah, scroll down a bit.
THERE! What do you see?
Underneath the artwork is a list of fellow bloggers. Intelligent people all, some male, some female, some gay, some str8...all walking the same path as the rest of us.
Have YOU ever checked out any of these links? If not, WHY THE HELL NOT? If you like music (and who the hell doesn't?), check out Shady Dell Knight; this dude has songs/groups I did not know existed! Plus he's a homeboy, so RECOGNIZE!
Or what about Jeremy, an artist/vegan young man on an interesting life journey in Florida?
And then there's JP and his husband Guido; JP never fails to make me laugh. And he and Guido are newlyweds! For a different look at the human race, check out Gorilla Bananas; this noble ape always writes interesting commentaries on strange foibles.
Ya know what you WON'T find? Drama queen quentins, negative nancys, debbie downers, constant complainers, total morons. Ain't NO ONE got time for that shit. Unless you're a masochist.
So go ahead...click on a linky-luv...or two...you might find a new friend.
"I Was Made For Dancing" - all all all all night long! AND AND AND today is my 62nd birfday. It was Labor Day 1954; my egg
donor labored and gave birth to me at 10:30a, 6.5 pounds. WTF
To see some other people who share my day, go here. So what am I doing to celebrate? At some point this weekend, spouse will take me out for cock-a-tails (a nod to the Mistress) and a seafood dinner.
Wish we could get away someplace, but no money stops us. So let's dance our asses off instead! Who's with me?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? can’t remember
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes; it's readable 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? natural smoked white meat turkey breast, no rubbish 5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? HELL NO 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS? I doubt it 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? all the time; I am a cynic 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? nope, they were removed in 1960 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? FUCK NO 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? cap'n crunch 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? my shoes (crocs) don't have laces 12. DO YOU THINK YOU’RE STRONG? HELL YEAH; I AM WARRIOR QUEEN HEAR ME ROAR! 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes first, then smile 15. RED OR PINK? red, the power color 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? stomach 17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? black pants, pink house slippers 18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? chicken pot pie 19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? jazz on NPR 20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? RED 21. FAVORITE SMELL? homemade bread 22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? spouse 23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? baseball 24. HAIR COLOR THAT'S REAL? HELL NO; Nice & Easy #108; and the carpet does NOT match the drapes
25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no 26. FAVORITE FOOD? pizza #1, seafood #2
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 29. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black
30. SUMMER OR WINTER? neither; AUTUMN! 31. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs 32. FAVORITE SWEET FOOD? ALL OF THEM
33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? A Liar's Autobiography, Graham Chapman 34. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? the UPS logo (at work); at home I use a laptop
35. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? I quit watching tv in 1999 after MST3K was cancelled
36. FAVORITE SOUND? birds, ocean waves, SILENCE
37. ROLLING STONES or BEATLES? both 38. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE TRAVELED? Rome, Italy
39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? knitting 40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? in a hospital in philly
Don't we ALL know people like this? I drop them like a hot potato; ain't NO ONE got time fo dat shit! Queen Quentin is back this week; he's got a hangnail and the sky is falling and everything always happens to him. Bitch please; I got a friend going through a serious illness and John's fridge door just fell off, so fuck right off with your fucking hangnail! It's harvest time in spouse's garden:
A cucumber and a yellow tomato
Red and yellow tomatoes; cherry tomatoes
There has been bread baking:
Honey oatmeal dough being kneaded in the breadmaker