Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Progressive (read: Democratic) Convention

After the Haters Club meeting of last week,

Laissez les bons temps rouler!


Yeah Man!

Bubba sure got the crowd movin' and groovin' last night!  20 years after spouse and I first saw him in Chicago, Bill Clinton can still make my motor run!  NOTE: we were on our honeymoon and the candidates were making a stump stop in Chi-town.



And talk about inclusive!  Women!  Hispanics!  African Americans!  Gays!  Asians!  Regular middle-class people!  Compared to last week's lying KKK turnout...


 Tonight is the big speech.  Shall we give Barack another 4 years?  HELL YEAH!  FORWARD!


4 comments:

  1. Last night...
    WOW
    Elizabeth Warren....Great!
    Bill......Fantastic!

    (Wish I could vote for EW but since I do not live there I might have to make a donation.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, what a great night! makes me proud to be american, in a party that includes diversity!

      Delete
    2. Just sent Elizabeth $50
      Hope she gets Ted's seat back for us!!!!

      Delete