Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Liar Liar Pants on Fire! (update)

I thought I would steal this from jim.

Here are 5 things about me; which one is the lie?

1.  I have a younger sister.

2.  I have quit jobs after only 3 weeks.

3.  I have only 7 years to go til retirement.

4.  I like my job.

5.  I love indian food.

Place your bets, folks; but my pot is not worth $500 million. :)

**********

Well well well! ALL of you are WRONG!

I do have a younger sister; she is 5 years younger than I. We are on total opposite sides of the fence: she is religious and rethuglican, I am atheist and democrat. She had a child, I have never given birth. She puts up with my sperm & egg donors, I told them to fuck off in 1990. She is divorced and never re-married, I am divorced and re-married.

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS #3.

I will never retire; retirement is not a word in my vocabulary; my house is mortgaged until I am 85 (and I am currently 58). Yeah, you see where this is going. Also, I cannot just sit and do nothing.

Thanks for playing along; I will do this again soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. I don't think you have siblings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've often mentioned how you like Indian food and your job.... but I don't think you have a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go with the sister guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm onboard with that as well. #1 is the fib

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm NEVER retiring either!
    Lets be the work till we drop sisters!

    ReplyDelete