Sean posts one of these here TMI's every week. So I'mma gonna post MY answers right here.
1. Which religion or faith do you belong to, if any? - none; organized religion is for sheeple
2. What is your opinion of seasonal greetings and salutations? - "happy holidays" and "happy new year" works just fine for everyone
3. Holiday music on the radio? - FUCK NO! UGH!
4. What is your policy for exchanging gifts? - set spending limit for each person (in my case, spouse, sister, niece, nephew-in-law). pay in cash = no bills after shitmas is over.
5. Gift cards are... - fucking KEWL!
6. Christmas cards/family update letters are... - non-religious cards are fine; update letters should be burned and pissed on!
7. Snow is... - a huge pain in the ass!
8. Have you been a good little boy or girl? - FUCK YEAH! ALWAYS! :-)
9. RAPID FIRE FAVORITES:
1. Food - italian pizzelle cookies (licorice flavored ONLY)
2. Dessert - english xmess pudding
3. Song - "happy xmas war is over"
4. Movie - "scrooge" (1951 b/w alastair sim version ONLY)
5. Tradition - japanese or thai food on xmess day
Christmas sex: What have you done under the
mistletoe? Have you caught daddy kissing Santa Clause? Have you done it a
santa suit? Did you come down the chimney? Just how merry have you made
Santa's helpers? - NO to all of this! But I'd like to watch one of my boyfriends do Santa!