Here are 5 things about me; which one is the lie?
1. It's only 356 days til the next blogger meetup!
2. My baseball team sucks ass.
3. I try to eat salad 3x/week.
4. I still have a landline phone in my home.
5. I have a wood-burning fireplace in my living room.
Place your bets, folks!
I have a guest blogger providing the answers this time: the spouse!
1. TRUE. You know, math was never my strongest subject, so I will take her word for it. The reference is to the blogger meetup in Lewes DE in 2014.
2. TRUE. We root for the Phillies, and they are not doing very well this year. The term “suck ass” is very subjective; I wouldn’t say they suck ass so much as they are playing like the Peanuts kids with ace starter Charlie Brown. Okay, they suck ass…
3. FALSE. Bingo! Anne Marie hates vegetables which precludes her eating salads…ever. Oh, she’ll do a fruit cup and raw carrot sticks once in awhile, or eat grapes and strawberries and bananas for snacks, but tuck in to a huge bowl of greens with dressing and croutons…no f-ing way! I, on the other hand, will eat salads every chance I get. I am also the only one in the house with a heart condition. Yeah, even my doctor can’t figure out that disconnect either.
4. TRUE. We believe we are the only couple on the North American continent who do not own a cell phone. Call us on our land line or at work or not at all. We’ll not only admit this, but we’re smug about it.
5. TRUE. We do have a fireplace in our living room, which is used only when it gets verrrrrry cold outside. Since we had a mild winter, the fireplace did not get used at all this season.
Ron receives lovely parting gifts for guessing correctly!