I thought I would steal this from Jim.
In keeping with his city theme, here are 5 cities I have toured; which one is the lie?
2. san francisco
Place your bets, folks!
1. TRUE. 1970, 2 years after the student riots. I was on a French study trip with some fellow high school students and my French teacher. I was 15 and about to start 11th grade. I still have my photos and can still remember the places I visited.
2. TRUE. 1980s with my ex-spouse. Expensive city, but beautiful. Would like to return and meet up with Raybeard! And get some real sourdough bread too!
3. TRUE. Last stop on the 1970 tour (see #1 for details). I also visited Rome, Geneva, Bern, Lausanne on this trip.
4. LIE. I have never been to TX ever.
5. TRUE. 1980s with my ex-spouse. Very interesting city, strange streets, had my first taste of Starbucks house blend here and shopped at the flagship Nordstroms. And I never did get to the top of the Space Needle; it was closed due to a fire. :(
Bob got it right! Jim should have not changed his mind. ;-)