From Helena: “Anne - you are very caring and delightfully nutty - the kind of blog I enjoy and admire. Do you have any preferences in building your blog list and do you think there are any 'clique' blogs out there?" - why thank you, kind lassie! I didn't start out to be a blog writer, only a commenter. Ron and Mark and Sean and Jim urged me to start my own blog. there are cliques in every facet of life; I choose not to give them recognition.
From The Dogs Mother: “Abby wants to know if you will ship her the white squirrel for her collection?" - uh, no; sorry, abby. ;-b
From Jon: “You are more brave than I am. Being an extremely private person, I'm reluctant to reveal everything. What specifically attracts you to gay men? Let me guess: they're handsome, witty, sincere, highly intelligent, very entertaining, and sexually non-threatening (I should know.....)." - oh ho ho, I am not about to reveal EVERYTHING. some things are meant to be private and will remain so til I die. you have already stated the answer to your own question, and I will add caring, kind, non-judgmental. I find most women (exceptions are my blog followers) to be backstabbing cunts and want nothing to do with them.
From MAC: "What was the first concert you attended and the latest?" - first concert I remember was seals & crofts; opening act was the fifth dimension (early 70s). The latest concert was the bacon brothers (kevin [swoon] and michael) in october 2013. YO, their father was the philadelphia city planner for many years.
From Bob: "Do you think the rain will spoil the rhubarb?" - da fuq? :-/
1) Which country which you've not yet visited would you most like to see? - austria; my maternal grandmother's parents came to america from there.
2) Are you now or have you ever been an active member of a political party? - I registered as a democrat in 1972 and have not looked back.
3) Which celebrity (deceased or still alive) do you remember as having your first crush on? -ringo starr
4) Which food can you just NOT STAND? - vegetables, 99% of them.
5) How do you like your fried eggs? - NEVER fried, only scrambled.
6) What was the first record you ever bought? - "get off my cloud" by the stones; I still have that 45 rpm.
From UptonKing: "Tell me about the first time you fell in love. And then tell me about the time your heart was so broken you thought you'd never love again." - for the first question, I was 19, he was 30 and british, cute, caring; flowers, rainbows, fireworks, sparkly unicorns all happened; we had 1 year of fun until he had to return to the UK.
for the second question, I plead the 5th Amendment cause the information revealed would be too painful/would harm another.
And last, but not least, from Spo: "How many frenchman can't be wrong?" 50 million, according to sophie tucker.