Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday Night Contest Party WINNERS!

So back here, I wrote about a contest I was having.

I put all the names in a hat (the people that wanted to win the prize), and I had the spouse select a name from said hat.  He did this with his hand behind his back so that he could not peek at the entries.

He pulled out 2 slips of paper.

NOW WHAT?????

Well, I can't ignore a legitimate drawing, can I?????

So, DEBRA wins the pictured prize for her Rare One!

And JENNIFER wins another prize for herself!

Thanks to all who played along; I received some VERY clever entries.  I may just hold another one of these down the road!

PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY (February  11) to San Geraldo (Mitchell's husband).

Now let's dance!





21 comments:

  1. Congrats to Debr and Jennifer for their lovely gifts.

    Lucky b*tches! _)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Winners!
    Now, Chic is the ish. I saw them and Nike Rodgers opening for Cher and it was FAB,
    And Whitney all the way!


    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYY! It's My Rare One's lucky day -- between this and my fleece lap blanket, she'll be toasty warm watching TV at my place! Thank you, Anne Marie! I'll email you my address right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Debra and Jennifer! Now, Carebear, about that chair I'm coveting..... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.athome.com/wicker-settee-taupe/124249743.html?rrec=true

      the store from which we bought ours is no longer in business. this link is similar to what we have. it's part of our sunporch furniture.

      Delete
  5. Woohooo!!! Thank you thank you!!! I'll send that PM now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies! ....and now we dance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too kind! RJJS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if somebody had to win, well...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Debra and Jennifer!!

    Dance, dance, dance... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun fun fun songs. Happy weekend Anne Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Debra and Jennifer!

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners. I’m dancing my way home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all those songs. I've done the Claudja Barry song years ago at the A-House. Congrats to the lucky winners. And where is everybody this weekend??? Most of my blogs I read, were all very quite. Maybe blogging is coming to an end? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in my case, after a busy week at work, and all the shitty news outta washington, I curl up into a ball and shut out everything until monday. bet p-town is cold and quiet.

      Delete
  14. I noticed your sidebar - "Unfuck America 2020. Vote Blue No Matter Who". Does that include Michael Bloomberg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, YP. I'm not a fan of bloomberg or bernie or biden, but I will be damned if I give my precious vote to that orange muthafucka currently stinking up the whites (only) house!

      Delete