Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Fave Movies - Comedies (Part Deux)

I know that several of my boyfriends like comedy; hell, they think I should be a stand-up comedian myself!  Several of these movies have some great belly-shaking laugh lines.

So comment away - which have you seen/not seen, liked/hated, good/bad memories, acting, good/bad jokes, etc.  I am interested in your thoughts.

(in no particular order, with my comments following)


Young Frankenstein - "it's pronounced 'eye gore'"; "sed-a-give?"; "roll, roll, roll in the hay!"


Life of Brian - "blessed are the cheesemakers?"; Graham Chapman full monty shot (woo hoo!)


Caddyshack - "did somebody sit on a duck?"; baby ruth bar in the pool; "I'm all right, no body worry about me"


Groundhog Day - "I got you, babe"; IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!; 19th century French poetry


Napoleon Dynamite - vote for Pedro!; "numchuck skillz, computer hacking skillz"; rex kwan do; uncle rico; "I caught you a delicious bass"


A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum - "tragedy tomorrow, comedy tonight!"


Pee Wee's Big Adventure - "I'm a loner, Dottie, a rebel"; "the Alamo doesn't have a basement!"; how I wanted that sweet bike


Mr. Bean's Holiday - Wordless Rowan Atkinson in a sweet comedy


Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle - Neil Patrick Harris wishing for pooty-tang?  yeah, riiiiiiiight!  ;-)


Did I miss anything? I'm SURE you'll let me know!  Smooches! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment