I thought I would steal this from jim.
Here are 5 things about me; which one is the lie?
1. I grocery shop only 2 times per month.
2. I joined a gym 18 months ago and I am still going 3 times per week.
3. I drive a 2001 model used car.
4. I don't like the taste of beer.
5. I will be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow.
Place your bets, folks!
1. TRUE - I get paid twice a month, so that's when I shop. It's not rocket science.
2. TRUE - I enjoy my 30 minute strength exercises with my trainer. My trainer motivates me to achieve my goals.
3. TRUE - I bought a 2001 used hyundai elantra in 2006 (1 owner, 49K miles); it's now at 92K miles and still runs great. Why yes, I DO keep up with the maintenance schedule! My previous hyundai was purchased new and ran for 15 years (1991-2006)!
4. TRUE - my adult beverages of choice are wine, gin, vodka (not necessarily in that order). Beer shall never touch my lips! Cosmos and gin-n-tonics always go down easy! (heh heh heh, I said "go down".) And no rubbish either (with a nod to spo)!
5. LIE - I am a baseball-only fan and nothing else. 9 days til the start of baseball season (muppet flail)! But congrats to bawlmer (native pronunciation) anyway.
Janey, Jim, Sean R, Ron, and Tornwordo all receive lovely parting gifts for guessing correctly!
Confidential to Ron - the salivating was for the spouse's benefit, not mine! He is the beer drinker in the family (he IS german, after all)!