I thought I would steal this from Jim.
Here are 5 things about me; which one is the lie?
1. I love chocolate.
2. I saw a psychologist twice in my life (2 different psychologists in 2 different states).
3. My IQ is over 130.
4. My ex-husband was a cross-dresser.
5. My favorite painter is Renoir.
Place your bets, folks!
1. TRUE - I AM a woman; I need the hormones!
2. TRUE - sorry, Raybeard. I attended sessions with a female doctor in Virginia (1989) and another female doctor in Pennsylvania (2002).
3. TRUE - 135 to be exact.
4. TRUE - just 1 of the 928374650 reasons we divorced. is he still doing it? who the hell knows; I have not spoken to him since July 1991, when our divorce became final. He liked pantyhose, panties, and slips.
5. FALSE - it's Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. I love his painting.
I saw the linked picture in Chicago; I have seen his work at Yale University, and I will see more of his art in Allentown this spring. The Philadelphia Museum of Art has several of his works too. Check out "Moulin Rouge", the 1951 movie with Jose Ferrer and Zsa Zsa Gabor.
Ron, Sean, Bob, and Spo all receive lovely parting gifts for guessing correctly!
However, some clarifications: Ron, I did paint-by-numbers as a child. Sean, I love "Starry Starry Night" and "Sunflowers" by Van Gogh. Bob, you have GOT to be kidding me! :-b