I thought I would steal this from Jim.
Here are 5 things about me; which one is the lie?
1. I own 3 pairs of shoes.
2. I like to drink a margarita occasionally.
3. I hate touching dirt in the yard.
4. I am meeting Buddybear in August!
5. I just celebrated my 24th year "cancer birthday".
Place your bets, folks!
I have a guest blogger providing the answers today: the spouse!
1. TRUE. And thank you, Jay, for setting this one up for me. ("No lady has ONLY three pairs of shoes.") “That’s no lady, that’s my wife!” (ba dum ching!)
AM says: 3 pairs = 1 pair of house slippers, 1 pair of everyday black clogs, 1 pair of snow boots. that's it; that's all I need. dr. spo has more pairs that I do, and he's a guy! PS - whoever said I am a lady doesn't know me very well!
2. LIE! Bingo! Okay, this could be a technicality with the word occasionally in the sentence, i.e., she could wolf a pitcher of these salt-rimmed babies down every weekend! Margaritas are made with tequila, and this liquor is on Anne Marie’s Short List (But Always Subject to Perpetual Additions) of Dislikes.
AM says: I have never gotten into tequila. or tila tequila, for that matter.
AM says: I was born in the city. city kids touch concrete, not dirt. my hands were not born to touch dirt. (diva much?)
4. TRUE. This is the worst kept secret since Eric Snowden came home to his girlfriend and said, “Hey, honey! Guess what I told The Guardian today? Everything!!!!”
AM says: my boyfriends are such gossip-whores! ;-)
AM says: I'm there, dude! bring on the chippendale dancers and the cosmos!
Congrats to Nadege and Mistress Maddie for selecting the correct answer!