Thursday, July 11, 2013

Liar Liar Pants On Fire! (#9) - Update

I thought I would steal this from Jim

Here are 5 classes I took in high school (1968-1972); which one is the lie?

1. trigonometry

2. home ec

3. chemistry

4. french

5. american history

Place your bets, folks!

********************

1. TRUE.  senior year I had a choice of pre-calculus, trig, or "math for dummies".

2. TRUE.  junior year I had a choice of cooking or sewing; I chose sewing.  sewing was ok, but I really found my inner artist in knitting.

3. LIE.  science?  AUUUGGGHHH!  I took home ec instead.

4. TRUE.  quatre ans.  4 years for you non-french speakers.  I can still read the language.

5. TRUE. junior year requirement.

Congrats to Jim!


8 comments:

  1. The untruth is #2 because women are equipped with this talent from birth, and you, A.M., are even more ready-qualified than anyone else. Am I right or am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The obvious choice is Home Ec.

    Yeah, #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to say #3. I think you wouldn't want to get messy in a lab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with French.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with #1, as I think all of the others would have been in some way required.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. my undying love for you, a prize like no other and more precious than gold! :)

      Delete