1. My baseball team finished in 4th place at 73-89. Congrats to all the other teams (EVEN CLEVELAND!) headed to the playoffs. Just wait til next year! I am now going into hibernation til mid-February (sports-wise, that is).
2. I was hacking my lungs out this morning, so spouse suggested going to the brand-new urgent care neighborhood clinic. Had a breath test, chest x-ray, and EKG. Diagnosis - walking pneumonia. Shit. Have 2 drugs to take over a 10-day course. AND I gotta see my primary care MD this week for a follow-up. Cost for all this? $20. Currently sitting on the couch under a comforter cause I am freezing. UPDATE: spouse went to the clinic today; three guesses as to his diagnosis. yep, he's on the same meds as me. BOTH of us have pneumonia. FML
3. AND I fucking have to go to work tomorrow - end of month & quarter. This thought blows goats. UPDATE: I called out sick. No energy, no sleep, pounding headache, no appetite.
4. It was a nice day today; too bad I could not go outside and enjoy it.
5. The US Congress. Fuck them all.
6. I have no mojo to do anything - laundry, knitting, reading, baking. I DID make a quiche for breakfast this morning though.
7. Winter holiday ads/catalogs/promotions. FOADIAFF.
8. No appetite for food, other than the quiche and cawfee I had for breakfast. And my boyfriends KNOW I like to eat!
9. The days are getting shorter and shorter; by 7p it's dark. This also blows goats.
10. Spending $1000 on my car to pass inspection/get it through the winter months.