Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Brain Puke XIX

Look out blogger friends, I'mma gonna hurl!

OMB, (Drama) Queen Quentin has made another appearance!  Quentin has more (imaginary) problems than I have tits; he just can't seem to roll with the changes.  Nope, ain't gonna give Quentin a link.
 


And speaking of tits (such a segue), getta loada dis Mistress Maddie post; I DARE YOU not to piss yourself laughing!  That girl sure has a wicked sense of humor!

My baseball team sucks ass.

The pussy girls are getting a yearly visit from the vet on Friday.  Yes, I have a vet who makes house calls.  Nothing wrong with the girls, just the annual look/see.

Please to be sending good karma to our blogger buddy Raybeard.
He took a nasty fall recently and needs plenty of encouragement.  Likewise karma for shoulder-surgery-recovering Fearsome Beard.

It's been hazy hot humid hell here (oooooooh, alliteration!) for 3 weeks now.  Fucking climate change.

Would someone PLEASE stuff a YUGE dildo in the Rump's mouth?

This happened yesterday - a dude (in his 30s-40s) walks into my office and asks if there is a pokemon on the premises.  Stupid asswipe is playing Pokemon Go with his phone; I yelled at him "THIS IS A BUSINESS OFFICE, GET THE FUCK OUT!"  "Oh sorry", asswipe says.  Sorry my fat ass!  I wanna see him try that move in a private home; he's gonna wind up dead from a gun!  My boss was shocked (he asked me why I was yelling).

Work has been slow this month. B-O-R-I-N-G! :(

The days are getting shorter.  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Didja know there are so many fascinating things on Youtube?  Like videos of trolleys I remember riding into Philly in the 60s.  And videos about the history of the British monarchy from Victoria through QEII.  And drive-in movie ads from the 50s-60s (religious shit was dropped into the mix of snack bar treats).

Damn, this year has only 5 months left.

Why is it that laundry and dishes never seem to go away?

Why don't more people recycle things like cans/bottles/paper/plastic?

26 comments:

  1. Clearly the Mistress knows your style and innermost secrets! And may I just be smug and self-righteous for a moment and mention that I religiously recycle ALL my cans/bottles/paper/plastic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smug away; I wish more people were like you and I.

      that mistress is a sassy naughty girl!

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes, yes , yes, oh hell, yes to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our city tested out recycling on our neighborhood. The first schedule was 2 weeks between pick ups and was horrendous as we had raccoons and skunks having a party helped by our 100+ temps. They finally worked it out and now have garbage, recycling and compost pickups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our recycle/trash pickup is every tuesday. we have two separate large cans-on-wheels for our haulers.

      Delete
  4. Laundry and dishes. More true than death and taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You used to take a trolly into Philly? Lets hope you were more covered up. I don't mind the heat and humidity....its like being in a rainforest. I have only used my air about 3 times so far.....not including from the broccoli and baked beans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from my grandparents house at 65th & elmwood; the route 36 trolley that cost 25 cents back in the day. that whole area now is unspeakable.

      Delete
  6. If you don't give me a link, how am I supposed to know who this Quentin queen is? But never mind Quentin, I think you need an ice bath before the heat turns you delirious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. quentin WANTS the attention, but I ain't putting out.

      he LOVES to whine about how everybody hates him, and how everybody does him wrong, and how life treats him so horribly. what quentin DOESN'T understand is that all these so-called "issues" are of his own making/mind games. I have no time for a fool like this.

      Delete
  7. A vet that makes house calls? Are you kidding?? Don't let my cats hear about that.
    I hate Pokeman. And I hate the humidity. While I'm at it, I could do without this DAILY freakin' RAIN.....
    The days are definitely staring to get shorter, slowly but surely.

    YouTube has long been my source for entertainment. A lot of interesting stuff can be found there.
    I hope Ray will mend soon - that was one helluva nasty fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. living near the city has its advantages. and my girls would rather NOT go into a carrier; they feel more comfortable approaching the vet on my couch/sunporch.

      Delete
  8. Thanks, for the mention, A.M. It's already working 'cos I'm feeling the vibes from multiple sources, and I'm just sucking 'em all up. Lovely! Thanks to Jon too for his above comment.

    Meantime I wish that I could manage a dildo of any size in my own mouth, but that's not likely in the near future. However, when that time comes I'd rather have the real thing! Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw: Thanks for your enquiry into my current condition on my own blog. Mucho appreciated.

      Delete
    2. "when that time comes I'd rather have the real thing! Who wouldn't?" - I KNOW I WOULD! :)

      hope you are continuing to improve.

      Delete
    3. 'Improvement' maintained, A.M. Thanks for asking. Crunch time (if I may use the word) is day after tomorrow when dentist has a look and starts poking around. I have a not unreasonable dread that it could trigger off some really big-time suffering, so I've got to make sure there's a good supply of strong pain-killers around - in addition to my freebie pussy-strokings.

      Delete
    4. ouch! BTW, my pussie girls passed their wellness check with high marks yesterday; all are healthy!

      Delete
    5. Pleases me to hear it, A.M. Such news is a welcome 'lift' from current troubles.

      Delete
  9. I saw that post on Mistress's site. I'm glad you know how to accessorize. LOL!

    This heat and humidity has been horrible. My sinuses are not well, and I contemplated calling in sick. I'm holding off until tomorrow if I'm still feeling like I got run over by a truck.

    And there's no dildo big enough for that pie hole Cheeto Jesus has.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Driving on trolly tracks in the ice and snow...oh the memories. Mom grew up in Brewytown, Dad was in Girard College, I grew up and live in the greater NE.....oh memories.......
    Becomingmenaturally - since it wont let me log in for some reason. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello me! those trolley tracks were certainly dangerous in ice/snow. I'm from SW philly originally, my spouse is from frankford.

      Delete
  11. NEVER late! we philadelphians have a way with dealing with rude ignorant people.

    ReplyDelete